1. Information Collection
We collect information in several ways, including when you:
The types of information we collect may include:
- Customer Service Information: Information provided to customer service, including your email address, to respond to inquiries or send newsletters.
- Contact Information: Name, address, phone number, and email saved when booking.
- Financial Information: Credit card or payment account information collected directly by our booking engine processor.
- IP addresses
- Cookie identifiers or other tracking technologies (such as pixels)
- End-user website activity
- Activity on Our Digital Properties: Browsing activity on our websites, such as pages visited, time spent on a page, and items clicked.
and how they safeguard your data
Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings
2. Use of Information
The information collected may be used to:
- Process your reservations and payments.
- Communicate with you about your stay, services, and promotional offers.
- Enhance your experience on our website.
- Cross-Device Match: Identifying devices associated with you for targeted advertising across devices.
- Customize and Improve our website and services.
- Selecting relevant ads for you on other sites.
- Understand our customers better
3. Information Sharing
We do not sell, trade, or rent users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
4. Data Security
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information and data stored on our site. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
5. Cookies and Web Beacons
6. Data Retention:
We retain data as long as necessary for targeted ads and improved strategies. This includes mobile and cookie identifiers and personal data associated with ad displays.
7. Security Measures:
We implement technical, administrative, and organizational security measures to protect collected data against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
8. Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data (European Territory Visitors only):
In compliance with European privacy laws, particularly the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), our legal basis for collecting and using personal data depends on the information and context. If you are a visitor from the European Territories, contact us for information on the legal basis.
9. Your Rights
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information held by us. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Contacting Us
12. Governing Law:
This Privacy Notice is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which the relevant Colibri Group entity is established. Any disputes arising under or in connection with this Privacy Notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in that jurisdiction.
13.- Children’s Information
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Hotel Mi Amor does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.